FREE FREIGHT when you spend over $50.00For Health & Well Being…
- Add colloidal silver to shampoos, lotions and creams to give them disinfectant and antimicrobial qualities.
- Spray colloidal silver on your underarms as an odour-fighting substitute for potentially toxic commercial underarm deodorants.
- Use a fine mist pump spray bottle to lightly “mist” your face with colloidal silver several times a day, allowing it to air dry afterwards; not only does it keep your facial skin looking young and healthy, it’s a very refreshing pick-me-up
- Add colloidal silver to juices and milk to prolong shelf-life and help prevent early spoiling, fermenting, deteriorating, clabbering or curdling.
- Add colloidal silver to drinking water when traveling or camping to disinfect it and keep it fresh and pure, longer.
- Add colloidal silver to canning, preserving or bottling to prevent contamination.
- Spray colloidal silver on freshly purchased (or picked) fruits and veggies after washing them, to prevent microbial growth and keep them fresh longer
- Use colloidal silver in bath water to help soothe itchy skin and to promote clearer, younger-looking skin.
- Use colloidal silver as a gargle for better oral health.
- Use colloidal silver in douches to help relieve intimate issues.
- Carry a small spray bottle of colloidal silver in your purse when shopping, so you can spray shopping cart handles before using.
- Spray or wipe telephone mouthpieces, pipe stems, headphones, hearing aids, eyeglass frames, hairbrushes, combs, etc., with colloidal silver to prevent the spread of germs.
- Spray colloidal silver on your toothbrush after each use, to help disinfect it and prevent the growth of germs.
Around the House…
- Use colloidal silver in cut flower vases to help prevent microbial growth and keep flowers alive longer.
- Spray colloidal silver on top of opened jars of jam, jelly and condiment containers, as well as inside the lids before replacing, in order to prevent bacterial growth in the food that gets stuck around the container tops.
- Spray colloidal silver on pools of standing water in the yard, in order to stop mosquito larva from hatching
- Add colloidal silver to bottled water tank reservoirs, to prevent algae and bacterial growth.
- Spray colloidal silver under sinks, cabinets, or other moist places to help prevent and eliminate fungus and mould.
- Spray colloidal silver on seasonal clothing before storage to eliminate odour and mildew.
- Spray colloidal silver in the car to eliminate odours.Spray shower stalls and bathtubs with colloidal silver, to disinfect and keep germ-free.
- Use colloidal silver routinely in your laundry final rinse water, to disinfect, and to add antimicrobial protection to sheets, pillow cases, towels, dish rags, baby diapers, etc.
- Spray colloidal silver on houseplants or garden plants to help prevent the growth of parasites, fungi, moulds, and to help stop root rot and most plant diseases.
- Spray colloidal silver inside the refrigerator, and in the food storage bins, to prevent the spread of mould and bacteria.
- Spray colloidal silver around the tub, toiletry and shower stalls to prevent germs and stop mildew from growing.
- Use colloidal silver in the hot tub in place of harsh chemicals like chlorine or bromine (1 litre per week during periods of heavy use, or 1 litre per two weeks during periods of low usage).
- Spray colloidal silver onto air conditioner filters after cleaning, in order to help disinfect them and kill pathogens carried onto them by the flow of air.
- Spray colloidal silver onto hanging bath towels, wash cloths and dish rags and drying towels to help prevent souring and mildew.
- Spray colloidal silver into home and office air ducts and vents to prevent them from becoming breeding sites for germs, moulds and mildew.
- Spray colloidal silver onto carpets, drapes and wallpaper to prevent mould and mildew.
For your Furry Friends…
- Simply amazing for all your pets needs, earache, tooth issues,
- Spray into your pets eyes for any eye conditions or eye infections
- Spray onto any open wounds for quick healing
- Spray colloidal silver on bowls of dry pet food (especially outdoors) to help prevent it from moulding.
- Spray colloidal silver onto pet bedding and allow it to air dry, in order to prevent the spread of mould, mildew and germs.
- Add colloidal silver to your pet’s drinking water to help prevent diseases and eliminate infections.
- Mix a little colloidal silver into your pet’s water, birdbaths, etc, to prevent spread of bacteria and mould, and keep your pet healthy and infection-free.
For more information email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.